Flowering seems weird

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Abra_Kadabra, Feb 11, 2011.

1. My plant has been in flowering for about a month now maybe longer. The buds dint seem very big. But the hire hairs are really long. Some are starting to turn orange like they should. But there is still only small amounts of actual BUD. Did I do something wrong? Or is it just maybe a slow flowering plant. It seems like a mostly sativa plant and I know they flower for longer then the hybrids and indica strains. Could this be part of it?

2. pic?

evil ::smoke:

3. Tooooooo baked lol

4. ok buddy. yeh it could be cause its mostly sativa strain & will take longer to grow but dont worry if plant looks healthy & your feeding it properly it should be no probs:)

peace.............................:smoke:

5. buds tend to fatten up quite a bit in the last couple weeks of flower, but it could depend on genetics or nutes. i wouldnt worry too much until your trichomes start turning all cloudy

6. ^This.

7. Can u use any mag glass to check or will I need a high power one. I can afford anything expensive

8. Radioshack has a small microscope for $13ish dollars.. It goes all the way up to 100 and the easiest way to use it is to take some tweezers and pull a small leaf of the bud to test..

Or you can get a jeweler's loop that you can use on the plant itself.. Those are as low as $3 on ebay..:smoke:

9. You really need 25x-75x magnification, so more than just a magnifying glass. Radio Shack pocket scope or jeweler's loupe from eBay are the ways to go...

10. sounds like youre not giving it nutes. if you are, then again like others said its normal. just give it time.