flowering seems stunted

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by juggla421, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I have five females which are doing well but this one seems kind of stunted. The others (I have no idea the strand of any) are producing thick healthy bud and she is staying hairy and not proceeding to flower much...any ideas??

ForumRunner_20120910_033644.png

ForumRunner_20120910_033702.png

2. Almost looks like nute burn and a little bit too much nitrogen.

I've had a plant that just didn't flower, and I've seen it happen a few times on the board.

If you're growing with other plants, there's no reason not to let it finish out really. If it doesn't ever bud up, just hash the bitch and call it good.

3. How much longer u think I should wait to see an improvement before I cut her down?

4. Lol I read ur post wrong. So yea ill just let it stay till all the rest are done .

5. look like you're getting the dreaded "claw." this is usually brought on by too much nitrogen.

6. Must have been too much nitrogen just for that one plant. The other 4 look nothing like it....maybe just in the strain of that one plant?

7. could be. could be a pheno of the strain.

8. Are they bagseeds from the same batch? Every plant is different, and each plant requires different needs. I have a strain the flowers at 1200ppm, and I have a strain that cannot handle more then 650 ppms just for an example.

9. Agreed that The "claw" look is from too much nitrogen

10. These were all just seeds I had saved from good bud I came across over the years but yea I have no idea the strain of any of them lol.

11. What's the ph of ur run off? What's ur temPs?

12. Also soil or hydro? What's the set up of ur room? Fans exhaust humidity. What's ur nutes / feeding schedule. If u want ur plant diagnosed u needs to give the basic info. Lights? Age of flowering?

13. EC = 1.8
    PH = 5.5 - 6.0
    Temp = 60 - 82
    Hum = 25-32 %
    Light = 400w HPS on top
    = 16 x 4ft 32w florescent on the sides (4 each wall)
    Exhaust = 500 cfm

14. how old are your plants? (how many weeks into flowering are they) also what nuts ( if any) are you feeding them. How much? How often?