Flowering seedling, WTF!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hash Browns, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ok, maybe my eyes decieve me, but one of my 6 seedlings (all about 10 days old) has not grown any leaves (besides its seedling leaves), while the others all have at least 4. It also appears that it may have developed female pre-flowers??????? whaaat? am i stupid? could this be a genetic mutation??

[​IMG]

2. Mutant Ganja?!

I don't even think that's a white hair... Dude I'm as confused as you are.

3. lol thats messed up man never seen anything like that the only explanation i could think of is if your messing around with the lighting if not its mutuant mary jane!! lol jk we'll wait and see what other peole post ill be keepin an eye on this one

4. Oh, dude!! Grow that bitch out!!

5. im definitely growing that mofu out and see what happens, ill keep this thread updated and let you guys know whats goin on as it continues to grow.

6. Cool! If you think of it, throw up your other (hopefully) girls' pics, too.

E

7. Haha maybe you can name a new mutant strain after yourself.

8. man i want ur babys :p
    good luck with that hope u have a winner there

9. "White Squidow - with THC Tentacles"

10. ^ ^ ^
    HAHHAHAHA

11. those are leaves. XD

12. you think those resemble leaves? i dont.

no idea wtf it is.

13. ok so uh, heres some pictures i took today of the flowering seedling, and its friends.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Try and pollinate that mutant runt. She maybe the first marijuana plant that can flower SUUUUUPER early! The seeds may have that genetic trait. Worth a try!

And yes those are pre flowers!

15. woot! :smoking::smoking::smoking::D

16. Maybe the growing tip got damaged and it's starting growth pre-topped?

:confused:E4A2S

17. I think you may be right. I have a plant in my current grow that somehow topped itself from seedling and grew 2 different tops from about 2" from the soil. Thankfully, it turned out to be female and is in it's 4th week of flowering with her 4 sisters. Not sure what happened, but I think it must of gotten damaged when I transplanted it from it's seedling cup to the pot it's been in ever since.

Let us know how it turns out.

18. what up

Attached Files:

19. thats awesome guy, im in my 6th week of veg nd still no sign of sex, lucky basterd!!! keep updates im looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

what strain is that???????????? lol bout to get me some