Flowering ?s

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Green poison, May 24, 2013.

1. Hi there grasscity I'm a fairly new grower and I have a few ?'s I grow in a stealth pc. My plants (bagseed sativa) are in flowering (not sure how long because I forced flower) I recently changed my cfls from the bright white to the orange ones (not familiar with technical terms) and I noticed within 24hrs after changing the lights an explosion of white hairs is that good and also the top of the plant has pistils coming from right under it. Will those two form a single bud any advice is welcome

2. I am on my phone can I post pics from my phone?

3. #4 swansea stoner, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    The white hairs and pistols means shes starting to flower witch is a good sign

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

4. I know it means that its flowering. Here's a pic

Attached Files:

5. Dude how did you post/embed your pic been trying to figure it out. Popping those white pistils is just a response to flowering, I've only seen mostly indica or hybrids grow but those have popped pistils on me without switching to 12/12.

6. Im using the app. When u select.reply it should have a box with a camera select that box and upload. Based on ur experience what would you say about my plant?