Flowering related question.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by McMaikl, Sep 10, 2016.

1. So I would like to know, what is considered the beginning of flower and how do seedbanks measure the flowering weeks/days. For example if the seedbank says ~70days of flowering, does this mean earliest possible harvest in X days or in X number of days the plant is already turning 100% amber? And do the days start counting from the first white hairs, or is there something else to look out for? Indoors flowering would start when you flip to 12/12 (?) at least I think so. And the last thought in my head at the moment is the related picture, if my theory is correct this plant has been flowering for ~1 week, because I spotted the white hairs at around 28-30 august, and I should expect a harvest in the X number of days? I know each location of the world has a different flowering time, but I just wanted to know this and if someone could answer everything would be real nice.
    And sorry if I couldn't explain my thought very well, English is not my primary language.
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. You can find answers to your questions by putting them into google or putting them into the looking glass on the forum. Plenty of people who have the same questions as you do. These will be the quickest ways to get an answer to your questions. All you have to do is some research.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its measured from the day you put them on 12 hours darkness