flowering question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by farside12, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Just a quick question..How long does it take to flower plants. I've had a pretty healthy plant in a 13-hour dark/11-hour light period for a week now. How much longer do you think it will take for it to show signs of flowering?

2. im sure its supposed 2b 12/12 but, anyway, ive done 12/12 4 a week now too and nothing yet, im thinking it should be a few moew weeks yet, maybe a month or so!

3. That's fine if I have to wait a bit longer. I've been pretty patient so far, I suppose I could handle being patient for a bit longer. Also, is it written in stone per se that it must be 12 on 12 off? Anyone with knowledge of this plz reply. I can do 12/12 if I need to, but I figured an extra hour of dark would get my point across to the plant. ;)

Thanx for any and all help.

PS- I may post some pics very soon to help those of you out there to help me out on any other ?'s I may have in the future.

4. Basically anything between 13-11 will do!

It should take 2-3 weeks for the pistels to show, then probably another 3 weeks flowering and about 2 to ripen, you can speed the process up, however the more speed the less yield! So don't bother.
    Also it should take approx 5-7 days to dry

let us know how you get on...