Flowering question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AllenJamas, May 2, 2012.

1. My guys have been on a 24 hours of light, last night I was going to start on the same schedule as outside, cause I just took the first batch of clones off of them that will be put outside later. My f'ing power went off this mornning- so they got about twelve hours of darkness, give or take fifteen minutes, thank god I woke up early this mornning.

Im curious the odds that I some how didnt just kick them all into flower??? Dose the fact they where on 24 for so long, kinda cover up the fact they had one night of right on that limit of veg/flower.
    What should I do, if I need to take clones that are in veg??? Should I put them back on 24 hours, and give them a week, then take them?

PLEASE DONT GUESS ANSWER

2. They are fine to take clones from. Many people have had dark periods that long in the past without any problems. Pretend there was a severe thunderstorm that made it very dark for a day.

3. ^what he said

4. Hrmmm.. SO they still are in veg?? ANother thing I didnt mention, in my room there was TV on for hours after I put them out, and a light even for a bit. SO total dark I think they got under twelve. But either way you say they are in Veg?? Even if they had twelve hours and ten minutes of dark

5. It usually takes the plant a few days of 12/12 to start to flower. It took my veneno a week and a half to start flowering under 12/12.

6. Yes they're still vegging. Flowering isn't a strict on/off situation that happens suddenly. Think of it as an adaptation. When the plants live in a certain type of environment for long enough, they gradually adapt to that environment by becoming flowers. However, after spending half a day in that new environment they won't then spend weeks in the old one adapting to the one they only encountered for twelve hours. If that makes sense, lol. May not be the best analogy but hopefully you get the idea.