Flowering question 8 weeks deep

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yourskulli5red, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys, first grow just about ready to harvest in about 8 weeks deep. I still got white hairs and it seems like it could use another 2 weeks. What do you guys think ? The first pic is white widow the other 2 pics is of the Pineapple haze. I've began flushing it with just water about 10 days ago. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah let her go another couple weeks and she should be nice and ripe.

Grow journal

3. Should I go back on the nutrients , or keep it water only?

4. I'd let her yellow out she should have plenty enough juice. Got a full pic of her?

Grow journal

5. I'm guessing about another 10 days. Check trichomes for your real answer. But i always harvest when my trichomes are cloudy and a bit of Amber and my plants usually yellow out like this plant thays being harvested today. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I concur with all of the above. Wait until the bud stops swelling.

7. Don't forget to send some to your new #1 bud tester Haha

8. So... You're coming to the great white North to test my bud? Im more than happy to share, My rosin will put you on your ass. And tbh I've never had so many trichomes on a plant before, I almost thought it was mold until I used a loop and i was just a sea of trichs, It's going to be spectacular rosin and hash!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I wish man... if only I was actively on grasscity when I went up north... don't plan on doing that again anytime soon... thought the damn Canadians were pricks when I tried to get in... ha good ole USA didn't even wanna let me back in my own damn country.....

Grow journal

10. Canada is chill. Got pulled over the other day with 4 joints in my pocket. Showed my medical card and was let go with a warning for speeding. Same happened in the states. I was cuffed detained and questioned for 2 joints. It took them 3 hours to call and ask if my shit was valid.

11. These pics are about a week old but it shows more than the first pics. Not by much though lol. I'd take pics now but they just went night night [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]