Flowering progress (week 4 from first pistils)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokemedicalpot, Mar 6, 2020.

1. How do you all think my plants are looking?

beginning of week 4 from first pistils / beginning of week 5 from flipping lights to 12/12

Still a ways to go but what do you think another 4 to 5 weeks ? Strain is OG kush (fairly certain its more on the indica side)

march 6th 1 .jpg march 6th.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. They look good. Nice work. In a week or two you might want to defoliate a little bit if you have some bud sites that aren’t getting enough light.

Looks fine though. Good job.

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thanks for the feedback. I will spend some time researching proper defoliation technique if I choose to attempt it but would you have any tips for me? Or what method of action you use when defoliating ?

4. Super healthy! And great early flower formation

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I do not really defoliate much. I just pluck some of the fatter fan leaves that shade bud sites near the bottom of colas. Nothing in particular technique wise. Less is better in most situations and I always at least clear out enough leaves for proper air circulation near the middle and base of the plant.

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Like Like x 1