Flowering probs...

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by the1quietstorm, Dec 8, 2014.

1. So this is my first time putting my plants into flower. They are about 2 weeks into a 12/12 light cycle and I just trimmed the bottom two nodes and attempted to clone them into the same pot...
    I figured the worst that could happen is they die and I have to pull them out. Anyways I was wondering if I should just top my momma again and put her back into veg to increase my chances of the "clones" rooting. Plus, after I topped it the first time I took it too far away from the lights so its stretched pretty bad. Can someone give me some advice on what they would do?? I will post pics asap!

2. They will root but much slower under 12/12, I'd revert back to veg, or just put those cuttings into some dirt in a small solo cup until they root if you have a veg cab

3. How stretched is she?

I n a pot that small, even if they root they don't stand a good chance of living with so many in there...

Also, being that she's pretty well into flower, it'll stress the hell out of her if you start revegging...

4. I would pull those two and just clone her and throw the cuts in veg as normal, you can clone flowering plants but be aware of how much stress the lady is under for yield purposes.