flowering problems??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokedogg, Dec 4, 2002.

1. hey i am into the begining of the fourth week of flowering and i have noticed heaps of the bottom leaves have turned yellow and gone really crackly and dry and will crunble in your hands and also it has started to get higher to where about from one third to half the way up are also started to go yellow and it is only the bigger leaves and not the leaves near the bud sites...im starting to get worried.....ummm i am fertilising with some pure water also about 3 times a week with monsta bud was at 10 mills per litre now 5 mills per litre and water about 2 times a week also. This is what they guy tod me to do when i bought the fert.....im growing in soil and it is under a 400 watt HPS light and occassionally it has got hot around 30 degrees celsious......

please help me with info if you can.....i heard that it was normal for the bottom leaves to yellow while flowering but to the extent im am experiencing i thought i better ask...

Thanks sorry it was so long just trying to give as much info as possible

2. Don't panic, this is ok! just the plant sending all of it's goodness to the flowers! It will naturally close down leaves it no longer requires. The buds must be looking good?
    good luck