Flowering Problems Advice Needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jip, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Into flowering, about week 9 from seed, growing in coir using canna a+b along with canna booster and pk13/14,

I'm seeing what u think is potassium or phosphorous def, as stems are very pink and odd leaf on all plants are yellowing and crispy along edges, this has only started this past week across all plants,

How do I give my plants potassium or phosphorous, I cut the pk 13/14 out and slacked the a+b back to 30ml/25lt

I thought it could have been a build up which is why I eased off the nutes, but now I think I need to hit more pk13/14 but u cut it out as I thought I was past that stage

Most of my plants are 2 1/2 foot tall, il try get pics tomorrow but can't take out if tent anymore, their too big, and pics are crap with lights on,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I had a similar problem but was cuased by a lack of cal mag.

also leaves yellow and fall off at end of flowering.

a photo speaks a thousand words. take photos in ur tent, just b4 lights come on (the occasional light leak is no problem)

3. Ok keep eye on this thread in few hours il have pics posted,

As for the cal/mg I'm using magne cal+ plant magic, I'm using 0.5ml per lt with every feed

Then when I'm flushing I use this magne cal on its own, don't know why just thought it's good idea

I don't think it's cal mag issue as the leaves are being burnt at edges but as bad as it gets they still have green centre and vein, along with pink/red stems, I'm putting it down to potassium or phosphorous but I cant be sure as I'm a novice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum