flowering (please help me out)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by t1seditionist, Apr 24, 2004.

1. hey

after much debating and dreaming i finally got some sprouts to grow....

to accomplish this i planted seeds in pill bottles...sat em up on a shelf in my closet and watered em...i also through seeds outside....pulled up soil and found em...brought em inside...rejuvinated them with a wet paper towel over night...and put them in pill bottles...

i know its not much...but i have no real place to grow and hafta keep this as low profile as possible since...mom has come real close to catching on way to many times...

anyways i have 3 right now...one that i just transplanted and is about 2 weeks old...

anyways...i have a few questions since this is the first time and ive heard soo much about how horrible male plants are...

1)how long will it grow before it gets flowers

2)i read in the one thread (or at least this is what i thought i read)...that you can quicken the flowering process or soemthing....and then that you should cut flowers....can someone explain???

3)if its a male can it be smoked

4)do i want my plants to be pollenated

5)i know it takes about 8 weeks for harvest...by that time what size pots should they be in

sorry for all these questions....im kinda a pioneer for my neighborhood....and no one can help me out

thanks

2. ::: sorry for all these questions....im kinda a pioneer for my neighborhood....and no one can help me out, thanks ::::

and I'm asking no one to help you out, I'm sorry buddy but if mom dosent like it maby you should ask her to move out or vise-versa (sp? :) ) and when you do that, get back to me, and ill be happy to pour out my vast knowlage of helpful tips, and links, on growing, for you in whatever combination you want,

but in short i dont think your 18 and therefore i dont wanna help you :D

3. http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38594

read that link, it'll explain things a bit........as for growing, if you live in the U.S. she could have her house taken off her, did you know that?...........for 1 or 2 plants, better to wait till you've got your own place, or grow outdoors.........

you've allready broken the first rule of growing MJ, tell NO ONE...........you said your a pioneer for your neighbourhood, do you have any idea how many people probably know what your doing......

"loose lips sink ships"..........that was the British saying for WW2.

Peace out............Sid

4. i can have my house taken away for growing?

5. if you're in the U.S. then yes, it's very possible........the D.E.A. have a lot of powers now..........Peace out.......Sid

6. ya i start seeds in my house....but the growing goes on at my friends...

and i havent been runnin my mouth

last year a kid tried but didnt take care of them...and i always asked him stuff...but since he killed like 12 plants he couldnt tell me much...

and really....whether im over or under 18...its illegal for me...
    so i dont see why that matters

and my mom
    she knows i have/do smoke...
    cuz shes found tons of stuff...just never actually pointed me out when im high...

all i want is some help...im gonna do this no matter what and i just wanna do it right...

all my plants are ending up in my friends geen house...and id like to produce something worth while...

so please just help me out

7. Go to overgrow.com and read the faq's....... Now about this legal system, the MOST time you can do for pot in Canada is 7 years, and in the U.S. you can get the death penalty. (I got this from Cannabis Culture, possibly Grow America). Here's how you get fucked in the U.S.

Each plant counts as 100 grams even if it's a 3 inch clone.

The only way and plant doesn't count as 100 grams is if it weights more.

1 ounce is considered possesion with the intent to distribute marijuana.

If you had any ziplock bags or anything like that in your house they could get you for traficing. Or if somebody sets you up, you sell them a bag and they raid your shit that's traficing too.

Anytime you make a drug it can be considered "manufactoring" that drug. This is a horrible charge used to keep the tweakers under control.

Alright now if you live in a state with a 3 strikes you're out system, you're fucked. Possesion with the intent to distribute marijuana, traficing marijuana, and the manufactoring of marijuana. That's you're 3 strikes and unless you've got enough for an awesome lawyer, you're going to prison.

That's why you're careful and tell no one. No one should know, you should not sell to anyone and I wouldn't even smoke my shit with my friends...... So in short either keep it strickly commerical or strickly personal, either sell something worth the risk, or keep it to yourself. Nickel and diming your friends is a huge risk and isn't going to make you any money.

8. ^^^
    i dont think i have the 3 strike rule in my area

but i had no clue about the 100 gram thing...
    but i did know about the oz thng

my friend got pulled over for dui and had an ounce that he justr bought....and he was going to smoke the whole thing but they didnt believe him and he got possession with intent to distribute...
    thanks for the help though

and ya

i havent told a single person about it...the only people that know are the four of us that are real close and are involved...

and we were just plannin on keepin it....and maybe givin it to some seriously trusted close friends...

but ya thanks