Flowering plants look like theyre dying fast, help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jewger, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I haven't had ANY problems until the flowering stage. Used regular unph'd tap water up until a few weeks ago when I got a Ph tester. Tap water Ph was 7.5. I've been giving it Ph'd 6.5 tap water the past few weeks and ttransplanted them to bigger pots to try to combat the leaves yellowing and dying off but it hasn't improved a bit. I've been pulling and picking up dead leaves like crazy... what could be the problem?

Mg organic soil, plenty of air flow, around 77 degrees, not over or underwatered, no root rot.

[​IMG]

2. How many weeks into flowering is she? Leaves will yellow up and die during the flowering cycle. You can slow down the process a bit by giving it some nutes high in N. Once or twice should slow it down some.

3. 4-5 weeks but it started doing it about 2 weeks in and just progressively gets worse. At the rate it's going, there wont be any fan leaves left within 2 weeks. Maybe I'm paranoid but the plants look kinda bare and I pulling off/picking up about 10 leaves a day between 3 plants.

4. Did you find the problem im having the same probs

5. What's ph?

I refuse to use MG. I've heard TOO many horror stories.