Flowering plants after 30 days

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wap Wap, Dec 6, 2019.

1. I have made the decision to keep my plants short and thick and flower them after 30 days I'm wondering if anybody can give me advice on how to grow those small plants with the big thick buds

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bigger plants = bigger buds

for max yield you want as many plants as possible that will fit into your grow space and veg as short as possible until the space is full. You want to grow kolas, not big vegetative plants. Huge plants that veg for months are such a waste of time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Could make the decision too put up a couple pics off plant

4. Two plant...Vegged for 4 1/2 months....harvested at 6.5 months....far from a waste off time bro...fully matured...trust me you can taste the difference..feel the difference...of you got the time and patience lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. You’re thinking too short term. If you think longer term.. let’s say a year... the only way you’re going to yield and harvest as much weed as possible is by cutting down your veg time. No professional grows that are making real money are vegging plants for 4 1/2 months for this exact reason. Growing big plants is a waste of time. At the end of the day you’re limited by your lights.. 4 small plants under one light can yield as much as 1 big plant under that same light, but with a fraction of the veg time.

and not to be rude brotha, but that plant you posted, for a 6 1/2 month grow, is rather disappointing. That’s a terrible return on a grow that long. Way worse than any plant I’ve ever seen at over 4 months of veg.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Im not in for the money..and if you bothered too ask id ive told you why they were grown that long and how....as for being rude...my skins thicker than a rhino...i can flip plants in half that time just as you can no problem and do...anyway...professional grows???. could you elaborate on that please

7. Hows about...4weeks veg..8weeks flowering....that ok by you...am i doing that correctly...works well for me too..youll see pics in my journals and postings..i could get them up for you...but im not on here too too argue the toss how i grow. Have a good day

8. How about the thick skin, huh?

You disagreed with my thread as I was explaining how to harvest and yield as much weed as possible in a grow. I talked about keeping veg as short as possible and you come back with a 4 1/2 month vegged plant that hardly looked like it yielded 2 ounces. It didn’t help your argument one bit. You could have vegged 2-3 plants for 3-4 weeks and yielding the same weight in HALF the time. And that’s a fact. I’m not trying to be rude, but the points I’m trying to make are educational to the OP. How or why you grow that way is irrelevant.. it was a waste of time for such a small return. And vegging a plant that long in a pot that small is also ridiculous. You might want to go back to the drawing board.

To grow as much weed as possible a sea of green and keeping veg time as little as possible is the way to go. Not vegging plants for months and barely pulling two grows a year. Some of us like to push the limits and grow a bunch.. just because YOU don’t doesn’t change anything I’m saying.

OP said he wants to keep veg to a shorter time but still get big buds. He wants to get some respectable harvests. I told him how. We’re you going to argue with him about your beneficial 4 month veg? Everything you’ve said is pointless. But no worries man.. I’m not mad at you.. you have plenty of time to learn as well.

9. Outta dozens off growers with way more under theyre belt than im pretty sure you have...old school and young alike...rude..your not being rude...or offensive too me..in general ive come across dozens upon dozens off like minded people as you...in future i will make it a top priority too seek your invaluable advice at any given time im in need off it...thank you. Per mare per terram

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some how you know anything about me or how long I’ve been growing? Good to see your logic is based off ignorance and assumptions. Good for you.

anytime you think you’re right just go back and look at the 6 1/2 month old plant of yours.

12. Logic..plenty off it...ignorance...is chosen....17yrs as a royal marine commando....has more that taught me that..roll call...over n out brutha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ok?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 2018 you been on here...ive been using it a bit longer..anyway...as i said my shitty plants need some water.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool.

16. 15756159165435738302632052158985.jpg 15756159832764883684654931735453.jpg al show you the results in bout 10 weeks @Josh

17. If you want short plants with many colas. Start training them. Do some research on LST, topping, super cropping, manifold. That’ll tell you everything you need to know. As you can see above. Everyone has their own style of growing. Find YOUR way that you feel fits best for you. Get a system down and tweak it until your satisfied. Good luck man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. He tried to flex being the UK’s wanna be Navy SEALS

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1