Flowering plant tips plz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jperez12, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Hey everyone I could really use some help in seeing if I am flowering properly if you can look and see with my pics and see how well it looks I would appreciate it any tips or recommendations are welcome thank you for your time

Attached Files:

2. Lol , looks like you are growing a stick . Over watered

3. Really I usually only water like once a week or when its knuckle deep dry or whatever

4. Too much or too often the bottom of your planter is still full of water don't believe ? go pick it up , thats how you tell your watering needs ,,pick the pot up
    notice how your leaves are cupped downward ? not good , shows they are heavy with water and having difficulty transpiring and roots need air too here read
    Over Watering Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy

5. I did just water it like 2 days ago I'll try your methods but other than that does my plant look OK?

6. Your plant looks healthy as far as color but he is right looks like its over watered.. do you have holes for draining .... with the leaves ridged and slight cupping.. having a hard time getting rid of the water... plus you could have topped that thing for the space that you have available or LST {low stress training] its fine if the plant reaches and all but geeezs that thing is a stick and a half your going to have to tie it off some how in the future due to the fact the buds will be heavier than the branches can handle... I'm not sure what lighting your using either... growing weed your are ....actually growing weed your not... sorry. little bit better of a controlled environment you need...

7. Flowering off one of these plants is ALL about lighting...having enough of it, proper spectrum and high enough wattage per plant, and giving each plant enough space for the light to penetrate the plant. Your plants are tall, thin and lanky...because they are constantly growing up to try to get to more light. CFLs just suck for the flowering stage. So there isn't much you can do to change it unless you get better lighting for the flower cycle. This is just what happens when you try to flower with fluorescent lighting. I like at least 600 watts over a plant during flower because if you understand how to take care of a plant and can keep it healthy AND you give it super good strong light, you can harvest several oz. per plant. We have 4, 1000 watt hps fixtures per flower room and run about 8 plants under those 4 lights....and end up with between 3 and 4 oz, depending on the plant, after dry and cure. Less plants require less work on my part and I'm getting much more per plant than I did when trying to flower a bunch in that room. But you've got to get better lighting for flower if you want to do this for real. That brings up a whole other bucket of worms because to do a setup for HPS means you'll have to install duct work, fans, etc. because they burn HOT...but the plants LOVE them and perform like crazy when you use them...if you have enough. The LEDs don't put out the heat like HPS, but to get one of any quality at all, you're going to have to put out some serious money. I'm getting my son to build me a few to add into our flower rooms just for added spectrum...and he can build one for about 1/3 the price you pay for a good one retail. Luckily, both he and my husband are electricians so they have the knowledge and understanding of how to DIY LEDs. But good luck. TWW

• Like Like x 1