Flowering Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by etnad0, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #21 etnad0, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I wasn't 6 weeks into flowering then and I'm not 6 weeks into flowering now, so what does that have to do with anything I posted?. I was less than 3 when I posted and I'm still less than 2 weeks since they started showing sex. I posted a few days after the first pistils started showing. They started showing sex on day 19 and today is day 30, so it's been 11 days since they started showing sex. I will admit that I'm not sure whether flowering count is officially started the day you change the light cycle or the day sex begins to show. I know they take a few days to adjust, so I'm not sure when the count begins. Today is 30 days since I changed the light cycle. Here is an update:

Attached Files:

2. I'd say more lights and better seeds and you'll have something alot better pal.

3. #24 saivr2000, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Sorry OP...seems I can't count either. I started flowering Oct. 22. So it was like 4 weeks when that pic was taken. Just trying to givr you a barometer. Anyways. Add more light and avoid cutting off the fan leaves, so that the light she is getting wiol help.