I'm on day 20 of flowering and I have 3 ladies out of 7 plants that I selected out of a group of 27. The rest have been destroyed, so now I'm in the home stretch. Here is a pic of one that was sharing 120w (26 actual watts) of CFL with 3 other plants during veg. It's currently under it's own set of CFL at 160w. For those of you that think actual energy consumption = light output (it doesn't), I'm using 37w of energy consumption. Later this week I'll be adding 2x 300w equivalents or 130w of actual energy usage. The pot is less than 1 gallon and I was previously doing LST, but didn't like the results because this is my first grow and I'm sure I wasn't doing it right. So I removed the hooks and it is in the process of straightening out. It's growing about 1+ inches per day for the last week or so since I started trimming off the fan leaves, which is why it may look like it's stretching, but it's not. I wanted to get light to the lower leaves, so I trimmed all the leaves except for the top two sets. I'm trying to keep it small but if growth continues as it does for the next 5 weeks, it'll be almost 4ft tall or more. I'm getting a better camera in a couple of weeks, so the next set of pics will be much better.