flowering period question..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dazed_spirit, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Hey All! I was wondering about the flowering period. The strain that I chose cookies kush (Barney's Farm) has an 8-week flowering period according to barney's farm. I was wondering if that includes the flush cycle? I am doing DWC for the first time. I am thinking about doin a week long flush on the girls, after the 8 weeks so it would bring it into 9 altogether. Yeah or Naw? Thanks for your help!!!

2. How many watts ya run will depend on when they finish? 8-9 weeks prob safe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dont you flush during flowering ... if you chose to. So you would do it week 7 if you want a week of flushing...? I mean if you want 9 weeks of flowering do it week 8 but it may shift to mostly cbd rather than thc trichromes i think..

• Like Like x 1
  4. The 8 weeks flowering should be in addition to the veg time. And it's a good idea to add a couple of weeks to the published grow time. Just go off what the trichomes tell you. I don't flush.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh IDK about watts for lights? I jumped in and started with a PAR meter to keep track of PPFD with some QB boards. I am new to it though so I just keep reading, the more I learn the more I need to learn. lmao

6. I kinda thought the same thing too, with it wreakin havoc on the Trichs. I guess the trich will let me know, thanks man.

7. Do you add a cpl weeks to the flowering stage? I wasn't too sure about the published grow time either. I guess I will wait for the trichs to get cloudy, which does seem like a solid plan. Why don't you flush, do run hydro too? I have read so many variations on hows and whys, I wouldn't mind hearing your experience with it?

8. If your using quantum boards your good on watts I’m sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I don't flush because I never tasted enough difference to compel me to continue. I'd rather keep nutes going versus giving just plain water.

• Like Like x 1