Flowering out of season on day light

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ovchi, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Hi Guys ,

after suddenly found few seeds in a weed and put them in soil on my balcony ( somewhere in the mid of June )
    I came up with 3 girls 2x12L pots, 1 x5l pot, in gardening compost , give them liquid N-P-K 3-7-6
    twice a week, and they are flowering 1 week ( maybe second the pre-flowers showed up 10 days ago ).

Until last week, they were pretty comfortable outside on my west-oriented balcony with direct sunlight at from 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM. (except some minor brown ends on the first 4 fan leafs in the smaller pot )
    I think So far, so good with no exceptional efforts ... ( pics attached) ,

Its got cold for them outside (under 10 C) , and they started to turn purple stables so I brought them inside ( on the window) the stables turned green again .

Q1: Now the days are getting shorter Approx 11 hours daylight, will that affect the yield or just will slow down the flowering period ?

Q2: Could I use 2700K / grow LED 100W lamp, that I have to give them additional few hours light to support bud formation, or that will confuse them more ?

I'll gladly take any any tips or critics as well ;)

Attached Files:

2. @Ovchi
    Likely it'll just confuse them but if you decide to try it keep the total hours of light the plant gets to stay under 14 per day as the veg-flower trigger point is 14.5 hours of light..
    Just shuffle them inside if the nights are close to freezing and they will finish fine..
    BNW