Flowering OG Kush x 2 & Kandy Kush x 1 (First Indoor grow) 600w HPS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheMOON, Aug 24, 2018.

1. No i have 5 different strains bro 3 photos and 2 autos left i just crop another got some savge bud shots

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I should have some purple coming out in my bud if I’m right correct me if I’m wrong but look at the Sugar leafs [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

4. Looking naughty bro

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dont worry to much about the purple leafs as somw strains just does it bro

6. Any update bro.... Here my bitch shes getting heavy and start to lean week left till chop 20180926_120525.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. #169 TheMOON, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Looking good my bro I’ll have an update later on when lights come on for now here’s an og [​IMG] start flushing in 2 days, leaves looking a bit worse for wear but with 2 weeks left I’m not too concerned. It’s just this one yellowing though so it could be something bad I guess only time will tell with this one

8. Here’s some updates guys I took these pics 5mins ago in natural light. Here’s og 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Og2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kandy Kush-
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Here’s a pic of a leaf I plucked from og2 if anyone can give some advice as to whether this is normal or some kind of problem. Starting 2 week flush on Monday for ogs a week later got Kandy
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. You might have to limp to the finish line
    But gauldarnit you’ll make it
    Yellowing normal fade
    Loss of leaves, major loss of leaves
    Pay close att to watering, when I say close I mean Leave her alone lol. Think of it, your biggest hurdle IMO, so much leaf loss, the plant has no where to really use the water, accept the sugar leaves and buds, I personally let my plants DRY out. They go thru fazes, veg, drink drink drink
    Then into flower that’s when things get interesting. A flowering plant will slowly start drinking more and more until it reaches a peak,at about 5-6 wk in flower.then not so much. I let her dry outtt! When I do this the flowering plant thinks omg this is the end, and starts pushing trichs in a last attempt to get laid.

@ I love growing weed

10. Thanks for adding the humour with that haha! I think I may have defoliated a bit much with that one plant as it was really dense, with my lack of equipment I didn’t want vapour build up on my leaves to cause mildew or budrot. Next time round I’m gonna take your advice and water a lot less than what I have been this time round. I think maybe th lack of leaves have something to do with overwatering as you previously explained I’m gonna let it dry out now till I start water flushing. What ratio of water to pot size do you usually flush with?

11. 2:1

@ I love growing weed

12. So 11L pots:22L of water? Is that every water?

13. Just let it go dry and do her again

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  14. And here comes my inner photographer;) [​IMG]
    Close up of the limping OG bud

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’ll start flushing her on Monday for a solid 15 days or untill she’s ready to have a trim. I’m new to this so if I’m doing this early please correct me

• Like Like x 1
  16. Here’s the smaller more healthy og they’re 2 completely different phenos I think so I’m not sure on harvest time but I’m gonna go ahead and flush with the other [​IMG]

17. Bro dont flush till about 50 - 60 % amber