Flowering OG Kush x 2 & Kandy Kush x 1 (First Indoor grow) 600w HPS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheMOON, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Yea going strictly by eye, I'd say it looks like about 3 weeks flowering. Im on week 5 today. I think yours will be where mines are in about 2 weeks. I could be wrong but that's just going off of your last pictures

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Kandy Kush looks like the buds are gonna be decent size by the time they’re done

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. They did take a while for flowering to kick in so yeah 5-6 weeks -2 for trigger time

4. looks they have started stacking now. You definitely aren't too far behind my plants. Looking really nice tho :rolleyes:

5. Nice one mate what strain are yours? I would say they’re at the start of week 4

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hey bud, this is a test,[​IMG]️gotta go[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. I have 2 phenotypes of Girls Scout Cookies and then gorilla glue #4 and a cross i made with an aurora indica mother and an unknown male that had vigor and a SKUNKY aroma ( the smell of the AI cross is unbelievably delicious) ..

Gonna run some new strains after this but i do really like these so after I try them all ill choose what stays.. Clones are going bow so ill be able to keep what I prefer * if they root * . I seem to have a green thumb ExCEPT in the cloning department. It's only been 4 days but we'll hope for the best

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice man. It’s hard to get clones to take from my experience too man. What does the gorilla glue grow like I heard it has i high chance of going hermie. Me and Luke4smoke here are gonna do a Girl Scout cookie grow around the same time hopefully so we will see how that goes

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yooo bro i took some clones about 2 weeks ago and put rooting gel there just starting to pick up ive topped 2 of them still forgot to take sum snapps with the light off sorry bro will get to it at some point tonight

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mornin moon, another test, not trying to hijack your thread[​IMG][​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

11. Hunter can u check out my 2nd bitch i wanna cut is she ready or should i wait a week

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It’s cool, sir :) any ganja related pics are welcome here

• Like Like x 1
  13. My girls have finally started to smell. Damnnn that og diesely piney smell has taken over my bedroom..

• Like Like x 2
  14. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]DAILY NEWS[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

16. And we have lift off