(Flowering) New growth yellowin??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ClosetMonster, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Well my plants have been doin good so far OutDoors.Last nite was the first night of Fertalizing my plants while in flowering stage.with nutri Life Flowering Ferts.
    ANd this morning i woke up with frost on the ground.but my plants needed to go out,cuz they need the 12/12..But i was wondering if that gave the New Growth(top Bud) and most budsites have gotten yellowing,i was thinking maybe fert burn,or the cold weather..which only lasted a while..
    Also i used some Miracle grow Stuff 3 days ago..

2. My Plants May Be On The Verge Of Death,WHo Know's. And All You DO is Sit there..Cmon Peeps,help me Out..TTT

3. U said u used miracle gro 3 days ago and ferted em again last night or so,
    I think u might have over-ferted em, just feed em some plain water and see!
    Double check the dosage on the fert as well, just to make sure!
    U wanna keep your roots as warm as possible, and a frosty floor dont sound good, so maybe a hot water bottle/heat mat or something? would help for them frosty mornings.wot kinda temps u have at the moment?
    Is it the top leaves that are yellowing? from the edge of the leaf inwards?
    Any more info?
    Good luck!
    CWL

4. i've posted about your problem before.........if your just starting flowering and the temps are too cold outside your plant/s will die............it can take only one freeze on the roots to kill a MJ plant...........and if your only beginning flowering, then that's another 8-12 weeks! outside, and it isn't going to any hotter...........they need to be flowered indoors.

as for the yellowing, flowering plants use more N and if enough is not provided then it uses it's own which is stored in the leaves, and makes them go yellow............natural for a flowring plant at 6-8 weeks.................but not at week 1..........after the fert it may change, but you also may as CWL said, overferted them...........but only you can tell, we'd need to know the N-P-K of the fert, and how much you added to what amount of water............and how much you added the first time............try to think of the pot as your throat..........don't take it if you don't know how much to take, you may OD........but some things are needed like water, and certain amounts of fert............the biggest plant killers are overwatering, and overferting............underferting will just reduce the yield/potency................it's easy to add later, it's harder to undo it once done..............good luck..........Peace out............Sid

5. Thank You So Much.
    Ill Post Some Pic's In The Next 20 Mins.
    To Keep The Rootz Warmer,Im thinkin Of Adding Some Kind of Insulation around the Pots.

6. Dude I'm In Canada Also on the East Coast, Can't wait to see your pics. Sounds to me that you over fertilized them. All my leaves pretty much went yellow at the beginning of flowering also, but I'm getting some great results with the plants I have harvested and the Ones that are still outside. The ones that are outside I moved last night into some cover to protect them from frost as they only have a couple days left before harvest.