flowering (need help please)

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by JonnyPotSeed, Mar 10, 2004.

1. While i vegged the plant from seed to 9 inches in just under a month and i went ahead and put into flowering.It shows sex signs with tons of pistils yet now bud formantion.The past couple days it has been building up nice amounts of resin but no bud.It has been flowering for 4 1/2 weeks with no buds just buds sites.It been grown in soil under a 150 hps.Used CFL's for veg.Could it be that i put it into flowering to ealry and it shocked the plant.Any ideas would help me out thanks.Oh ya it stativa dominent.its thats any help

2. sativa dominant strains have a tendency to grow to be quite tall........i would have waited till maybe 12" before flowering, but if it's pure sativa, then it may take upto 14 weeks to flower, and those pistols, that is the buds, they form more and more of them, 4 1/2 weeks 12/12 is still very early for it........do you know the strain?..........Peace out.........Sid

3. Its just a bagseed second grow.Im trying to get better at it you know before i spend like a 80 bucks some ak seeds.But thanks for the help sid peace out

Grasscity Deals Near You