Flowering my outdoor plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 32degrees, Jun 23, 2008.

1. So i have 2 plants outdoors and i have one simple question, can i take my plants and bring them indoor under a 250w HPS light to flower under 12/12. Or with the change in light be bad for them since the sun is better than HPS and thats what there used too, cuz around here it wont be 12/12 until almost september and there already getting too big

2. Ur never 2 big if your outside bro ...
    Thats the whole point ....
    Let grow free ....
    You'll end up with like a Lb a plant ....

Trust me I have done it ...

Limit your visits 2 once a week if not once every 2 ...
    and you'll be ok ....

Best regards EazyGreen ....

3. yeah ok i get that, but my neighbors have kinda been taking notice and have seen me walk back there once, so if it comes down to it, can i bring them inside to flower, will they survive

4. i bet they would survive, but not without some stress related injuries...it might take a week or two for them to get used to a new environment and a new light/life cycle...maybe bring one in, and move the other to a diff location and see what happens?

5. Dont bring them if you can avoid it. If you want to bud them early, just leave them in the total dark under a cardboard moving box for 36 hrs. After that put them under the box in the dark for 12 hrs. per day for about 2 weeks, once started most strains will keep budding. In a way that lessens the odds of others finding them, they are alive less time, so you are getting the whole process over a little quicker.

You could bring them in, but under a 250, the results will be greatly deminished. Fuck the neighbors!!!! "Live free or die!" Thats what they say in New Hampshire...and that's pretty close to Conneticut...right?:confused::smoking:

6. the box idea does seem good, but would the sun cause the box to turn into an oven nd cook my plants??? maybe ill try the 250w hps on one plant the lesser one, nd see how it likes it