Flowering my mommy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Momarr, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Hey guys and gals, I'm very new to growing I have been working on this for about 2-3 months and so far it seems to be a great success! I have been running my mommy "Shaniqua" and my clones "Latisha, Tashanda and Precious" under 24/0 since I started. Now my mommy is starting to flower and I am lost from here on how to get her to bud.

I've searched for a few days trying to find out if a different cycle is in order ie 18/6 but everywhere i read it says something different. I also was told by an ex grower that i should use brown sugar / water mixture during the budding process to help with nutrients. Since day one I have only used water and light, here are some pictures, what do you think, and how do I make my momma bud?

Sincerely,
    Momarr

Imageshack - dscf1744.jpg
    Imageshack - dscf1743m.jpg
    Imageshack - dscf1741c.jpg
    Imageshack - dscf1740k.jpg

2. All you have to do to make any plant bud is give it 12 hours or less of light per day. My veg cycle consists of 24/0 like you did, then when I flower I just switch to 12/12.

I don't use anything to supplement my nutrients. I use FoxFarms nutrients though. I would definitely suggest using nutrients if you want full dense buds.

3. Cool ty man :D What do you guy think of my plants? Do they look alright? I think my mom is doing pretty well I would like her to be a bit thicker i think tho