Flowering mother..wtf??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by questionable cultivar, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Hey gang, 

So I've been growing a Berry White strain for three months now, and last week I noticed that it was starting to flower. At first it was mostly observable in the lower branches, and being a robust plant, I assumed it just wasn't getting enough light down low, but after shifting the plant to expose more light to the lower half, the flowering didn't stop, in fact, it became observable in the upper portions as well that are clearly receiving ample light. Now, it's been a little over a week since I noticed flowering and all but the tops of the upper branches are budding. I have verified that these plants are receiving 16 hrs of light/day. 

Strain: I believe the parents of this strain are white widow x blueberry. 

Source: I bought the original as a clone from a dispensary. After flowering it for a month, I took a few clones, rooted them and reverted them back to vegetation phase. This mother that I speak of is one of those offspring. I will try contacting the dispensary to see if they know about the genetics of this variety, maybe it has ruderalis in it's DNA? That's about the only logical thing I can come up with.

I would love some positive feedback.

Much appreciated,

QC

Attached Files: