Flowering Lighting 10/14..Plant Hormone Issues?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by amaxonor, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Considering I don't have a timer at the moment, I'm going to be putting my plant into flowering stage Manually. This would mean that due to when I go to sleep and wake up the on/off cycle would be more like 13/11 or 14/10. Will the plant get messed up by the fact that it isn't exactly 12/12? Also, there is the issue of inconsistency, such as one day the lighting might be 14/10, lets say. The next day it might be more like 13/11. Will this mess with the plant too much or should I not worry about it.
    Need some input on this as she is beginning to outgrow her grow box and I want to also compensate for the growth from the flowering stage. \t\t\t\t\t\t:confused:

2. C'mon guys....anyone?

3. I'd just go buy a timer. They can't run more than twenty bucks... It'll be worth the consistency of growth and bud production.

4. #4 Doc-J, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    Constant variation in light cycle can cause stress, which some times can cause hermies. It may not hurt, and you may end up with seeded bud and low yield. No one can tell you 100% how negatively it will effect your plant.