Flowering Light

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unity420, Apr 7, 2010.

1. I got a Mr. Nice guy (LST) getting ready to be put into flower. Its 7 weeks into VEG with 100w of CFL. 50w of Daylite and 50w of soft. Now I read that Soft white is best for flowering. So, my thought was to swap a day lite for a soft. Thus having 75w of soft white and 25 of day lite. or would it be best to go all soft? I want what will be ultimately best for the plant yield quality etc..So, those of you in the know, what say you

U420

2. You can do both ways but i've been told if you have both in there you'll have a more complete spectrum.

3. do 75w soft and 25 watt daylight for the first 3 weeks. Then switch to all soft white. The daylight will help as the plant stretches and produces shoots at the start of budding. but after this growth stops for the most part so go with all the red you can to help as much budding as possible.

4. Yeah thats why I have it 50/50 right now. Its been doing great and the LST is working as advertised I am gonna try to post some pic's but have been having trouble lately. Well the picture upload worked. Buddah I think that sounds good. When I start flowering Ill do that. Check out the Pics. Hope its a girl

Attached Files:

5. Not 100% but i think you might have a boy bro... in that fourth pic in the upper right hand corner you can see that isolated internode, looks like balls to me but i cant really tell is kind of blurry. either way on a plant your size i would expect to see some preflowers by now... odds are showing sex if you look close.