Flowering Light Schedule Messup - HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spent.ho, Jul 14, 2009.

1. I have been flowering for about 3 or 4 weeks now. yesterday my timer was supposed to go off at 12pm in the afternoon and come back on at 12am. When i got him at 10pm the lights were still going...i turned the lights off manually and fixed the timer. The lights returned on 2 hours later like normal. So now the plant has basically had 22 hours like and two off then back on 12 hours on and now its back into the cycle...

Is this going to cause any major problems? I have ensured that this wont happen again but i just want to make sure i have caused and irreparable damaged to my baby. The main top cola's still look nice but the leaves coming out the side of them are not sticking out as straight but I'm guessing that is from the light being on for so long.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. well I would say prob be fine...but keep an eye on the timer and make sure it works as intended. If you run into the same problem, you should make sure the plant gets 12hrs of darkness.

_Numb_

3. Agreed it probably wont have any affect just don't make a habit out of it.;)
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

4. Cool, thanks...hopefully everything turns out alright...the leaves are sagging a bit but im sure they are worn out form the 24hours of light...hopefully things get back to normal in the next day or so...

-Spent.ho

5. ok...really getting scared now...my baby is looking worse. The leaves that are coming out of the top colas are shriveling up and going limp the rest of the plant towards the bottom looks fine but the only problem is that most of the bud is on the top of the plant. i have since halted the nutes and just fed straight water last night in hopes of having it bounce back...any suggestions?

6. No, that is really all you can do. Time will be the decision maker on this one GL.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan