Flowering Ladies Health Check!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by seeslickrun, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Just wanted to get the city's general consensus on the state of my budding ladies.
    We're 43 days into the 12/12 light cycle, ones definitely an 50/50-ish indica/sativa hybrid, the other is more indica dominant... Problem is, the indica dom strain is budding so slowly...

So whaddya think blades?

Attached Files:

2. They are looking healthy...how far are you into flowering, a couple weeks? This your first grow?

3. First in a long time... Say, six years? Needless to say, innumerable advancements had been made to the collective MJ cultivation knowledge-base...

I'm between 3 and 4 weeks into flowering, but development seems slow... Last run I did was using a rubbermaid bubbler airstone setup, so that might just be the difference in mediums that I'm experiencing...

Thanks for stopping by mate!

4. honestly man 3 weeks is nothing u still have 5 more weeks before harvest.. 5 weeks is along time they are looking really healthy goodowork..

5. Yep, still a long haul ahead. I'm actually hoping that the 50/50 hybrid craps out at week 8, she's been a lil pain in my bum and I think she'd make a nice daytime smoke...
    I'm definitely going to let the indica dominant plant sit around for like 12 weeks for a serious couch lock.
    Can't help but feel like they're a little bit behind schedule though...

6. Slick-

I have to say I agree with you. 43 days into 12/12 you should be further. They look great, just seems you should be further in maturation. Tell me your set up, lights, ferts, etc.... I have the feeling you are using fairly weak lighting. But dude, they look very healthy other than being a little under grown.

7. My cab lighting is so incredibly weak- (4)23w cfls but they get an average of 5 hrs of actual sun light a day, then back in the box for 7 more hours.
    My big fluoro crapped put on me before my seeds even germed, during my initial setup.
    Then, I thought of keeping them in veg until I could set up an hps - then I got laid off.
    I figured, what the hell, let's see what happens if I flower under these conditions. I won't even mind if they're airy little nugs- (actually, they're quite dense, surprisingly) I'm just surprised they made it this far mate!
    I'm seeing more trich action now. If I get a zip between the two, I'll be more than happy. I'll keep posting regular updates in my journal till the end..,

Thanks for dropping by brother!

8. #8 Grows&Smokes, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    Sorry to hear about the layoff, times are tough. I used to veg and flower with four 27 watt CFL's, they work but the buds will not get very big...when I switched to 400 Watt HPS it was like hitting the lottery...my yields were 3 to 4 times more than with the CFL's...but you have to work with what you have...good luck man.

9. Dude, sorry about the layoff. If you are growing for personal use you will be fine. Those little bulbs are cheap so you could load up on a few more of them. You can also check Craig's list for a cheap hps. Good luck bro and let me know if I can help.