flowering is upon us!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by silentbob9898, Apr 7, 2007.

1. so i just started flowering on my first grow i started with 2 plants under cfls one died to unknown causes so i grew the other on the hope of a female and i got lucky.i was so excited when i saw the first little pistols sticking out. anyway i decided it was time to step it up so i ordered a 250w hps system from htgsupply.com for flowering should be here tuesday i cant wait good company they shipped right away. i also ordered advanced nutes 3 part combo of grow,micro,and bloom is there anything specific i should know about this nutes? i took 7 clones off my girl when i found out she was infact a girl i put then in jiffy 7 pellets and into a himidity dome under a 32 watt clf i also have planted 5 seeds i germ'ed in a wet paper towel on top on the clothe dryer im really looking forward to the satisfaction of getting to smoke buds that i grew i cant wait:smoking:

2. Hi Bob, can you post up some pics? Sounds like it's going good, and btw HTGsupply was a good choice.