Flowering Inside than out?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jimmyoz, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Okay.

I'm doing an outdoor grow after a couple of successful indoor grows. During my indoor grows, I always got a little impatient and induced flowering (12 hr light cycle) when the plants reached a foot in height. I have some of my outdoor plants planted in the ground, which I am just going to leave their until whenever, however I also have a couple of plants in pots.

Here's my question; can I take the plants that are in the pots inside and force them to flower under a 12 hr light cycle, and once the plants start flowering put them back outside? Will they continue to flower, or will they revert back to the vegetative state? If they just are going to revert back to the vegetive state, I guess I should probably just keep them inside then, huh?

Thanks in advance.

2. You will give them so much stress they will probably go hermie.
    I definitely would NOT do that.
    No point in ruining your crop by rushing things.

3. watch out for spider mites and other bugs if you bring outdoor plants inside.

4. Thanks guys,

I'm not too worried about pests, but I forgot about the whole hermathodite possibility. I'll just leave the plants outside, and do another indoor grow when my new growbox gets finished.

Thanks again.