Flowering in 60 % Humidity

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedman88, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hey All,

Is it possible to get through 9 weeks of flowering in my 4x4 tent with 4 plants. Or do I need a humidifier to get to 30-40% during this phase. I know I need lower humidty for drying/curing. Do you think as long as I got good air movement and keep an eye on it I should be good. Will the buds get bigger, denser at lower humidities?

Cheers!

2. Would a better fan with more air movement bring down the RH by 10-15 %?

3. I did full grows in 60 65

4. My grow is between 50-60% humidity start to finish!

5. My humidity is 52 when lights are on and 70 when lights are off. Higher temperatures lower humidity. Are you worried about spike in humidity when lights go out, or do u just want to try to create a perfect environment?

6. Thats weird, my humidity goes up as it gets hotter. Are you running an AC? my humidity drops the cooler it is, but thats also cuz AC is also a dehumidifier.

7. More air movement won't reduce the humidity.

8. larger extraction will reduce humidity but too much negative pressure creates a number of problems, so not the answer. 60% is not paricularly high and i have never noticed reducing humidity in late flower making any difference tbh. the idea of arid air is to induce stress to produce trichomes and stop he causes of rot.. in drying keep humidity 55%