flowering from day 1?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TwitcherzX, May 20, 2007.

1. I am getting some white widow seeds, I want to flower from day 1 because I'm short on time, I dont need alot of bud and I have very little space.

How many buds would you get by flowering a ww from day one, and about how high would it grow?

2. never tried it, probably very little, not worth what your spending on the electric bill.

3. Personally I'd at least veg to 14 days minimum, then flower.

4. yeah budding it from day 1 wouldnt work well and youd prolly end up with to little weed for the effort. like ber said, at least 2 weeks veg n even then youll get very little yeild.

5. your not going to get any bud if you start from day one because a plant that just germininates does not have the capacity to create flowers for potential polination. Your plant wont really grow much, maybe a foot tall max and it might even stress teh plant into turning male on you.

You are basically telling the plant by starting in flowering that it is going to die soon and your trying to rush a 4 month cycle into 8 weeks. Your best bet is getting some lowryders.

AT BARE MINIMUM, 2 WEEKS VEG TIME. White widows are great seeds, whats the rush, save them and wait until you can launch a fully covert operation when you have the time, space, and money. If they are feminzied white widow seeds, thats truly a HUGE waist!!!

6. Damn so, Dierwolf, for a very fast and good yield (for the amount of time spent flowering) is it a good idea to flower from day one? And are all those pics of plants flowered from day one? I really can only grow for 2 months anyway...

7. Yes seeds set in 12/12 as well.

yu need a little more than 2 months.... more like 2 1/2.

The plant doesnt flower immediately as they would have you believe, it also has to become mature enough before it does start flowering so it doesnt matter if you veg first or not.

8. Alright thanks for the info man.

9. really, don't waste your time. white widow is an amazing strain and only letting it grow for two months would get you almost nothing. wait until you have the time and grow them to the full potential, and you'll have a very large ammount of some really really really dank bud.

10. 12/12 works fine, especially for smaller spaces.

11. Yeah I'm doing what I can, I can only for for about 3 months, then I have to go for a month so I couldnt care for any plants, plus I have 30 ww seeds, I'm not wasting much by experimenting with 2-3 plants.

12. So what would be a good veg time for ww before bringing on the bud?
    Mine is at 9wks and looking hopeful but I want to maximise the load for the end of July so I figure, 4wks to flower, 2wks to cure that makes the middle of June for inducing flower. The plant would be 11wks old at that point. Or should I go sooner and allow more curing time?

All assistance gratefully received my brothers