Flowering for 9 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newbzb_22, Aug 15, 2020.

1. I’ve been flowering for 9 weeks and it seems like it’s taking too long? How far off from harvest does it look just by the pictures? I’m planning to cut in a few days, do you think that will be enough time to get them to the finish line? I have a plant waiting to move to my flowering tent and it’s outgrowing it’s current environment.

IMG_4711.JPG IMG_4709.JPG IMG_4710.JPG IMG_4712.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just looking at your plant, looks like it's still got a few patient weeks man. It's nice

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. yea has @Flanigan as said reckon a good two weeks yet pistils are still growing and calyxes need to swell a lot more ..but when they do swell you'll have a big fat cola ,,,,mac,

4. Damn some nice donkey dicks there... may I ask what strain that is? Gotta be a very dominant sativa cause you still have several weeks left.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You do realize the first couple of weeks don’t really count as flowering time? It’s the transition and your flower clock starts as soon as pistols are growing out everywhere. So my guess is you’re really at 7 weeks cause flowering doesn’t start at beginning of 12/12. Most people get pissed at breeders and their stated finish times, cause they’re not taking the transition time into account like the breeders do.

6. Wow!! Please post pics when it’s done. Those are huge colas.

Which strain is that?

• Like Like x 1
  7. if i had to guess I would say that's ak-47. I grew some that looked very similar

8. I'd say around 4 more weeks. Sativas take a lot longer than indicas.

9. White widow x Big Bud.... pics will be coming

10. White Widow x Big Bud

Harvest is coming very soon.... trichomes still milky but some starting to amber so it’s almost time to harvest.

[​IMG]

11. White Widow x Big Bud