Flowering ferts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WillAshland, May 26, 2006.

1. My soil grow is about to switch from 18/6 to 12/12 in a couple weeks, but I want to have a fertilizer ready for when I switch. Right now I am using an 18-18-18 with micronutrients diluted to really low strength that's been working for veg. The plants are bagseed, so I don't know what exactly their nutrient requirements are, but I'd like to be able to use this fertilizer for good bank seeds I purchase as well.

Can anyone recommend a really good, possibly economical flowering fertilizer for my soil grow that will have good results? Micronutrients are a plus too.

2. Schultz Bloom Plus, it's super-concentrated in P like 10-54-10, has micros, and is about 4 bucks a box. Go very easy with it.

3. just don't get miracle grow bloom booster 10-52-10! it seemd to kill my leafs of even with less than half strength. it never killed the plant tho just all the leaves after a while. i think its too powerful!! i use shultz 10-15-10 with micro nutes and use 5 drops instead of 7 and no burn whatsoever! i will use this throught veg and flower and see how it goes!