Flowering fert, is this OK?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by darwindog, Mar 25, 2009.

1. My Home Depot had the following 2 choices:

-Miracle Grow Blooming Mix 15-30-15
    -Shultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7

I chose the Shultz as the ratios seemed more in line with the online ferts. will this be OK?

2. I'm just a noob, but I've been using straight soil with no already accompanied nutrients.
    Things are going great compared to when I was using MG Moisture Control. It's up to you to use the soil you bought, but I would recommend going to Lowes and try to find the plain soil with no additives.

Hope this helps.

3. This is a fertilizer, not a soil.

I am three weeks into flowering and want to start adding nutes.

4. hey i just used the MG bloom booster flower food thats 15-30-15 on my girl like 3 nights ago and it seems to be doing pretty well. It doesnt seem to be hurting it is the imporant thing i guess lol. Mine is 2 weeks and 4 days into flowering and i'll try and take a pic of it when the lights cut back on tonight

5. i dont think i would put a nute on my own with that much ( N ) on it during flower, go to youtube or heres the link to advanced nutes dude .

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmqvgi0KzGc&feature=channel_page[/ame]

cpoy and paste that check it out thers like 47 or so on ther from him there good stuff

go to general hydo,bonitacare,foxfarm, web sights i like technaflora
    its one of my favs and has a feeding chart in pdf format u can download or checkout green houes seeds on youtube lil info and its just nice to see what perfect grows look like week by week to have a goal.