Flowering dudes in my new 2x2 Grow tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, Mar 5, 2022.

1. And what a "proper" group are we

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tents cleaned, and I put the clones in there so I could pop another round of seeds. They'll live in here till I can sex the new seeds, then I'll be flowering out the dudes I find in this tent again. 20220328_161259.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Pulled the girls out of the tent and left the two guys in there. Gonna be moving the new recruits in there this weekend when I have time to upcube.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #24 Sirtootsalot, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Ok, had some setbacks and wasn't able to move forward with my plan. My main room got hit with pm badly, so im going to still be flowering the boys out in here, but I need to clean things and get them ready before I'm able to do anything. Unfortunately I wasn't able to sex test the new babies, so ill need to sex them the old fashioned way. Just had too much happen with cleaning the room and spraying. That took priority to keep the clones and everything clean. Let's hope it worked and I don't lose all my keepers to pm. Sigh.

Here's the dudes hanging out still. Think I'll flower them soon, so they don't get big. Then ill flower any new dudes when they're done. Theyre bouncing back from a little abuse, but they'll be fine.
    20220424_165438.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ok, so as soon as I get my new plants sexed I'll know if I got a new male and if so will flower him out in here with the other two guys. If not, I'm thinking I might grow a girl in here to see what she does.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 Sirtootsalot, May 18, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    Revamped my drain table with some plastic stands I found behind work. Works as id originally hoped now, and I gained a foot of headroom. Winning. 20220517_173821.jpg
    Just waiting till I sex my new babies to see if I get any new dudes to flower in here. They're a little stressed cause I neglected them a bit. You can see the cube got too dry and the ec spiked. This time will allow them to get healthy before I decide to flip them, or kill them and grow out new clones of them next run.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Got some good news, I've found one new guy, and possibly two more. Very excited. I'll be running them in here, and possibly holding off on flowering the last two dudes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Booo, so there's only one dude this run, so I might still only grow him out. Wanna clone everything before I do that cause I want everything backed up before I kill stuff. 20220524_180407.jpg

9. Wow, so late to this! Honestly just found this whole section smh,

Are you keeping this tent sealed?

GreenRhinoFarms

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not so late, ive still got another dude I'm about to flower now. I am indeed keeping it sealed, but pollen will still get out. That's cool in this situation though, as I'm gonna hit up most of what I'm flowering anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. The new dude... 20220526_193827.jpg
    And the old guys...
    20220526_193834.jpg
    Gonna take clones tomorrow, gotta decide if I'm only flowering new guy, or all 3.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Preliminary pollen retrieval is a go. Gonna let him go a few more days and go again before I dump it on the girls. Gonna paint the other two males on the lucky 4 new girls as well. Beans! 20220604_150229.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Round two proved quite bountiful. Shake dat ass stud. 20220607_182526.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Turned off the light in the small tent for now. Here's the preggo girls. 20220629_182847.jpg

My final thoughts about this 2x2 tent is that it's a great space to flower one or maybe two plants, but it's a little short on headroom for my style of growing, so most plants will probably require a lot of training. It worked out really well for flowering these three guys. Im thinking I might try flowering one girl in here next run to see how that goes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1