Flowering auto under 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Berzerker420, Oct 15, 2016.

1. So I'm new to autos, this is the first one ever. I have read up on it a bit and I wonder if flowering it under 12 hours of light would be a good or bad idea?

Only want to run it under 12/12 because I have other photos running under the better lights.

2. Bad idea Run them 20/4 unless you want less yield and less potent weed.

3. That big of a difference, I guess it will stay in the veg room...

4. I run mine 24/0 germ to harvest. Yes if you have a veg room that is perfect if the lights are good. However, an auto will flower under a flashight if you hold it there for 12 hours a day. They are going to flower no matter what. To an auto, light is everything. The more the better. Both for yield and quality.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have a 400w mh and a 400watt hps running in veg So the lights not horrible but I have 2 600w hps in the flower room...

6. o
    oh no, mh plus hps is the best for an auto. They are vegging and flowering most of their short life. The 600 hps might be good in the last weeks when it is no longer growing. My very first indoor light was sold as an 800w full spectrum. And it was just a 400w mh and a 400w hps in the same hood. I paid about $800 for it. And that was fine because the going rate back then was a dollar per watt.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Those prices are crazy man , I paid 200 for the 2 ballasts and 200 for the large hood. I got Mabey $200 for both the 400s and hoods