Flowering and growth rate...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jb1128, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Saturday my plants will have been veged fo 5 week,I was going to let them veg for 8 weeks,but now I am thinking about flipping at 6 weeks (next week).
    I know that after you flip the plant continues tp grow in hight and witdth but at what rate,does the groth rate speed up or does it slow down or remain the same as it did when it was in veg????:cool:

2. after flip, depending on strain and growing conditions, they can grow up to an inch a day. flipped mine 18 days ago and they have almost doubled in height. seems like it's beginning to slow now though and focusing more on bud production.

3. Cool Thanks 21 I think I am just going to flip next week,instead of in 3 weeks,I guess I will see how the plants are doing by next week!!!!

4. anytime. vegged mine same 36 days but did light stem bending to keep them short. they were 8 and 10 inches before flip. check my sig thread.

5. you get a stretch for a couple of weeks and the plant calms down a bit and carries growing for another week but at a slower pace. after this height stays about where it is and bud production really takes off. most plants will double or even triple in hight from when you first change to harvest day

6. Thanks again Gold grower,you are the man!!!I guess Iwill be letting the go till 8 weeks,maybe even 9 ans right now they are real bushy they are short....