Flowering already!!! Can u tell me the sex?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mitsumotors, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Shitty pics but hopefully someone can help me out.

Attached Files:

2. cant tell from those pics, get closer shots

3. I'll use a better camera tomorrow.

4. how bout these pics.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sorry...all boys

6. Yep those are some very masculine plants you have there. Hopefully you gained some knowledge from the grow at least.

7. Damn. Oh well. At least I know I can grow a plant. Next year I'll do it right.

8. Same thing happened to me brotha. It's a blower

9. its a herman

10. man, you can see teh seeds ;)

11. Name it "Arnold".

12. Its a herm and if its your only plant you might aswell keep it because seedy bud is better then no bud. i would try to pick all the nanners off

13. Oh I didn't know you could smoke a male plant. Maybe I should make hash from it?

14. damm dude where have u been? i thought u quit grasscity on us?? hows that grow?

15. if you smoke alot of weed and have a tolerance i wouldnt smoke a male plant youd be better off buying some brickweed,, in jersey u can get an oz for cheap,,, i always think about my neighbors and fellow growers so when i find out i have males and hermans i cut them down and put in a trash bag,tie it up tight and put in trash can,,dont ruin other peoples grows cause you wanna smoke or eat hermans please

16. I don't have to worry about other peoples plants, where I'm growing my plant there are no neighbors for at least a couple miles.

17. Is it worth it to make hash? Even if I got like 1/8 ounce of hash I'd be happy. I would just grind up the whole plant and soak it in ISO for a day then strain it and put the liquid into baking sheets to evaporate right?

18. [quote name='"mitsumotors"']Is it worth it to make hash? Even if I got like 1/8 ounce of hash I'd be happy. I would just grind up the whole plant and soak it in ISO for a day then strain it and put the liquid into baking sheets to evaporate right?[/quote]

Not for a day. I think you just soak for like 30 seconds and drain. But I'm no ISO expert.

19. yeah shake your iso violently with the the plant matter ground as finely as possible, only shake for about a minute tops, then strain onto a plate, and set the plate in front of a fan for a quick evaporation... then break out the razor blade and scrape it into a goo ball, then let that goo ball dry into a fine trichy powder :)

20. Sweet. Do I use the stalk and all?