Flowering a mother plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weksos, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys I have a few mother plants I used to take clones off once for a little SOG grow Im trying out, Im currently flowering my SOG grow at night time and I dont think Ill have time to get a second SOG harvest in so I realized I wont even need my mothers anymore!

So my plan is to flower my mothers or some of them and take a few clippings to replace them with.. This will save me space, nutes, light (electricity) etc..

So my mother plants are about 2.5 months old , I did LST them a bit at first but got busy to and let them just grow and theyre now sorta bushy.. I was planning on taking a few clones for replacements and pruning the plant and throwing it into flower.

My question is , is it too late to throw it under a scrog net? Or should I just LST and flower? Im thinking of using 200W of CFL's (combination of 13w and 23w bulbs) .. Would that be enough for one plant?

2. The wattage depends on the plant size but it seems doable to me. If you end up pruning back to fit into space and/or just reorganizing I would give them a week to re-coup before you switch the lights to 12/12.