Flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by InfamousTree, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Should i flower now? 1508269967236.jpg 1508270019953.jpg

2. I would

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I would and defoliate a little

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yea was thinking about defoliating then just letting have 2 days to heal and shove em in the dark for 36

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whats the lowest safe temp i can put em at for the 36s hrs i wanna bring the purple color out in the trainwreck

6. If you can drop the temps down the purple will come out by dropping it a few degrees no need for 36 hrs dark period

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I know alot of people say no on the dark but ive tested it myself seeing the difference is fact. Alot of people are against defoliating but that too seeing is belief.

8. Yes

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

9. What is the 36 hours dark Supposed to do?

10. Give ur plant a boost into flowering but it’s no real proof some say it Work some say it don’t up to the grower

11. Who knows it might be on climate

12. no expert, but how could low temps at the 12/12 switch bring out colors in your flowers when they're not even there yet? I don't think that if you had them cold for three days now it would change too much 4 weeks down the road. Unless you kept doing cold night throughout

13. Im running under hids on 24/0 for veg my temps never drop below 80° so as ive been told by a few people the cold is what forces the plant to change colors. Ive heard of people dumping ice water on em to make em change

14. Ur rite T it’s the cold that bring out the purple I read somewhere online

15. How cold is too cold for plants i just put em in flower

16. Shouldnt drop more theb 10 degrees then "lights on" temp. I read.
    But if the temps are 2 high then that dont work lol 61f i believe is the coldest your supposed to let them get

17. How we lookin for day 2 1508633494575.jpg 1508633499991.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. I use a few of those Blue Ice reusuable Ice pks in the tent the last 2 weeks in flower. Colder is supposed to make the plant pump more sugars to the tops but IDK..It sounds good to have the plant "think" winter is a commin..

• Like Like x 2
  19. You can drop your flower room into very low temps granted there's no frost lol... low 40's shouldn't be a problem minus maybe a bit of stress. But you don't want to lower temps at night until the last week or two of flower to attempt to bring out purple... not all strains will show even with cold weather. Just like some strains show without cold weather.

• Agree Agree x 1