Flower week 1 male?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by summersoft, Jun 29, 2015.

1. :/?

Attached Files:

2. Yes, that is a male.

3. alright thanks man! Oh have to start over :( it was a regular seed from now on it will only be feminised

4. Its was my first indoor grow.. :/ now its on the balcony.. gonna chop it soon. It grew pretty good i guess

Attached Files:

5. Trichuk sees better than I do, because I'm not positive that's a male. I'd go ahead and start a new seed, but give this one a week or two more to show sex. It's a good looking plant, don't forget people are juicing male plants and blending with citrus and coconut for a psychoactive smoothie. You can also try to make some bho. There is thc in the male plant, but not enough to smoke. Fine job. Hope I turn out right and she puts out pistils soon.

6. #6 Trichuk, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    If you have anymore plants in the room with that plant that I know is a male, get that male out of there. I can clearly see the nut sack on both pic.

Just look for those nuts like that. View attachment 1812544

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435611819.930784.jpg
    In that pic

8. Okey thanks guys! :) im waiting for my new seeds to arrive. But i think it was a good training to grow this plant for me. Hope the next one will be as beautiful as this one but a female instead :) i trust Trichuk and will either chop it off or try to make som juice as you said :)

9. btw i used 4 23w cfl 2700k warm white the entire time. I mean in veg stage.

10. If you are just going to use CFL, you need to get yourself a couple bulbs that are 6400k. The 6400k are for veg and the 2700k are for flower.
    I recommend run two 6400 and two 2700 in veg and then with everything on when it becomes time to flower, add those a last two 2700k.

11. Alright man! This week my package comes its 2 6500k 2500 lumen each. So i will use those 2 with 2 2700ks on veg next grow. Thanks for all help. Great forum and good response :) i have 2 plants at my brothers house, the one is growing beautiful and the other has started to look unhealthy. The leaves has started to bend? I will pick it up today and bring it to me. Hopefully maybe i can save it? I will throw in a picture later on it and maybe you could just give me a advice to what it could be.

12. Sounds good. Yeah, picture tells a better story of what's going on.
    For those new plants your bringing home, make sure you have compatible or better light... Because if he has more wattage then u, the plants will be stressed for a bit.

13. Alright mate :) so i will have 2 CFL 6500k 4 2700k and 1 85w CFL 2700K. Well here comew some pictures. I dont know whats going on with the plant if its overwatered or if its missing some nutrients.. can i save it or should i cut it? Maybe water with some nutrients.. anyway i throw in pictures maybe you have seen this before. I tried to look att cannabis diagnoses but couldnt fine similiar tho this.

14. Here it is. If i cant save it

Attached Files:

15. #15 Trichuk, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    She looks like she was put in a room with no ventilation or she has no drainage and she is sitting in stagnant oxygen depleted water. I'm thinking you might need to transfer her in to some better media and make sure she gets good ventilation. After transfer just water her a little bit or just moisten the media you're putting her in.

Don't soak!!! Don't water for like 3 days after transfer and Pay close attention to her.

16. I actually think you are right about the ventilation. Now she is in "my" grow room with a good temp and i transplanted her to new soil and gave her a little water. How long could it take to recover? Should i give her a week or so? I really appreciate all the help mate! :)

17. Yeah give her some time, there is no real way to know how long it will take take. Just treat her right and give her some time. leave that are messed up might not come back considering the tissue damage. Remove leaves if they go brown as it grows, don't remove leaves if still green.
    Did you see any brown roots when you transplanted it?

18. alright i'll try give her some time. I dont think so. I remember i saw white roots? Is that good or bad? Btw she is a White Widow :)

19. I love white widow, I was going to buy some two days ago...but my hydroponic store was out of stock of white widow. So I got some Crown Royal. What do you mean you will try and give her some time...the best thing you can do for plants is be patient lol...it's hard, I know. Brown roots are bad, that means the plant was sitting in stale water. White roots are good, that mean...it's not to late and she might not be that bad.

20. Okey man! Crown royale sounds good to me. I meant i will let her grow and hope everything goes out fine :). Yeah i know patience is win!
    My next seeds im waiting for is Skunk #1 and Russian Snow. Its the first time i will be growing those 2. Acctualy the grow on topic as we speaked about in the thread was my first grow ever. Ive heard Russian Snow and Skunk #1 should be pretty good for beginners like me. I also have 2 others seeds coming but i only have space for 2 at the time. The other 2 seeds are Alakazam and a sort called Bubbelicious.

Okej so the roots being white was a good sign. Well i will let her grow and give her so much love i can :)