Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Nice! Now I got to get some reds too lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just moving on up in the grow now mate. A special auto room, mother room, nice!

New Perpetual Grow Journal

3. Space ive always had just dont have the energy to start & finish & i was never the one to leave shit unfinished.. so their for i just wont start nothin’ to begin with

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rough look at what things will look like.. still have to clean up a bit more and get power in their

Mother Room
    [​IMG]

Auto Room
    [​IMG]

Flower room is my tent!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. What today looks like nothing special..

IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1949.JPG
    Nice buds counted about 25-30 colas to trim up when harvest time comes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its always something special mate! Were growing living things. Taking care of them, and making them happy, and flower is huge. Every time I open the tents, I still get wowed by what's in front of me. Not just the cannabis, but the care I out into them is paternal I guess Haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It definitely rewarding in multiple ways..

After all you are raising them.. watching them grow up then u have to be the “culler” in the end.. makes so much sense.. lol crazii??

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep. If you don't put love in your plants. They show it. Or, you love them to much Haha.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ohh yea this bitch is definitely ready for harvest!!

I see enough amber on her!!

Everything else is very super cloudy!!

Opionions anyone??

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. One plant left to harvest.. this is a bagseed.. took her longer to finish than the Pineapple Chunk

Imo shes not ready yet..

Lmk what u guys think!!

All i see is cloudy cloudy cloudy trichs ill say 95% cloudy not 1 amber yet, that i could see atleast..

Close-up of trichomes!!

11. Sorry mate, I think I beat you to harvest lol. I can't tell for sure, but her trichs are probably good enough.
    IMG_20190302_202016_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Actually i harvested lastnight.. look at when the pics were posted lol.. 3 plants down

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice one, some of my buds are the size of trichs I think lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol what u mean the size of trichs.. lol how small can the bud be??

15. Know what.. when a plants just flowering and is full of those white pistols, i think its one of the most beautiful stages of flower!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Definitely, one of the plants tops are starting to shoot through a bbn lot kore bbn pistols today. 20190304_122432.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Threw the a.c.c in the tent since theirs room.. theirs alot more light in the tent for her to thrive in compared to where she originallys from.. but ill move her back when this photo goes to bed later on tonight so she as an auto can continue a light schedule outside the tent till morning & do it all over again till harvest lol

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. #180 Sypha, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    This new hd microscope is f#%kin’ amazing 100% satisfied with it wish i wouldve purchased earlier.. best thing ever for trichs cant go wrong super easy great focus #1..

I see mostly cloudy only no real ambering yet.. getting so impatient shes taking so long..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2