Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. NP mate, worth a shot. Have the camera focus in the bud only basically.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Feed the girls only water yesterday and a plant or 2.. a leaf or 2 turned yellow.. one whole plant basically turned yellow on me, over night..

Can i water again with high “N” and fix this issue??

Is it that easy to correct??
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Havent taken any steps to try & correct.. just left them like that till next watering when ill give a higher dose of “N” in hopes ill correct the yellowing

• Like Like x 1
  4. No rash decisions then. Good on you mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well being its freezing (10-15°f) here and a nute issue has arrived i dont wanna hurt her anymore than she is.. sometimes not doing anything to take time to think is the best thing to do..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Definitely, this isn't a tylenol for a headache, and it work fast. Got to let them have time to eat or work through it. If possible, and evaluate options. I've just put my exhaust on the temp controller. To only come on when it's to hot. My humidity has been in the 30s like many, I am guessing now it's going a bit high lol. Exhaust off, and gets to 80 before dropping to 55 with exhaust on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Im going to place the sour diesel into the flower tent with a 12/12 light cycle till friday when i can get that damn 14-2 romex from homedepot

Placing her in their for the warmer temps..

Plants vegging havent shown much growth in this freezing weather.. i think the cold has stunned them..

I hope the auto colorado cookies starts growing soon as an auto if she doesnt grow cuz shegot stunned im only going to have a 5” plant lol

8. Yikes, I have 2 that stunted on me. One though isn't a surprise, I uprooted her, and put her in new soil. The other is growing mangled. Both started growing again at least. Hopefully she grows out of it now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude love it! Like a fucking clown car... they just keep hoping out(plants) or a Mexican apartment, packed wall to wall hehe

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thinking of leaving it open but temps & humidity might drop even more.. lol this shit sucks..

Cold weather go away!!

[​IMG]

11. 4x10 room is where the tent and flower area are with a humidifier and heater and still its super cold in that b#%€h..

Grow space closed off & still its f#%kin’ cold a.f in their

[​IMG]

12. If ur able get some heating mats n temp control for under plants to help maintain temps for better growth

• Like Like x 1
  13. I like that idea

14. How's shit mate? I just bought everything I need for a small tent setup. Itll turn into a perpetual eventually, but I want to get a few more going right now in the new tent.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like someone accidently spilled the bag of sugar on these ladies.. frost is building up & so is her scent.. the Pineapple fruity smell is amazing.. i touch my plants & cant stop sniffing my fingers lol..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Excellent for you then! I'm looking forward to growing new strains in the future. See and smell the difference of strains is cool. I can't get new seeds yet. With the new tent cost. I'll use the 10 seeds I have left, and get more then. How's everything going with you then?

17. This lil friend here started budding for some odd reason..

Can anyone help identify what kind of plant this is & y would it be budding if its not cannabis/hemp??

(Happening in 2 pots??)

Can anyone plz help explain whats these are & what exactly is happening here thanks!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Pull it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Will do thanks.. is it harmful in anyway??

• Like Like x 1