Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Gee thanks for taking a peek at my thread and leaving feedback.. okay so ill feed to the last week b-4 harvest.. want my leaves yellowing b-4 i harvest..

2. Reduce feed strength. Maybe just flower Fuel of another pk boost. That’s the important part

3. Okay so stop others but flower fuel till the end?? Is that pretty much it?? I have to get some more flower fuel or should i go with a different pk boost??

4. Todays pics

The whole right side of the tent is one plant (Pineapple Chunk) from back to front!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Mother pineapple chunk sitting right besides the flower tent..

Multiple bud sites.. but these will be cuttings as i plan on keeping her a while..

Also accompanied by the sour diesel & the Auto colorado cookies comparative..
    Cant put the auto in the 12/12 flower tent..

Going to use the white plastic set-up in the pic to scrog soon.. so many plans not sure where to start, or how to start..

I cant scrog a mother im keeping.. no point.. so itll have to be aplant i plan on flowering.. (fill the net then flower)..

I guess ill scrog on my next plant right b-4 it goes into flower.. most likely will be a clone from the sour diesel.. (also plan on keeping a while) - (one of my fav strains).

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. This new cheap ass light is really bushing up this clone from a clone.. already in about a week has some nice cutting areas available.. will be able to take big clones from her..

The Auto Colorado Cookies
    & Sour Diesel are growing healthy and strong..
    Sour Diesel Photo
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Auto Coloado Cookies
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Pineapple Chunk Clone from Clone
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Some of my plants (2 plants) in the flower tent have lil growmies growing next to them..

Ive heard that having mushrooms grow out the blue means great soil but not to sure about what this is growing here or what it means..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I just noticed, while looking at my posted pics that the growmies growing next to my plants seem to be exactly the same kind of growmie

Anyone know what kinds of w.e (growmie) this is.. & how da hell did it get their.. what would cause mushrooms or this.. what makes the choice??

Idk.. this type of shit buggs me out yo!!

8. Note to self.. today is day 21 in flower exactly!!

Pics comming soon for those who care

9. Pistols everywhere.. pineapple taking up one whole side of the tent.. unknown in the middle rear..

Trichs/frostyness has started production!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looking well mate. Today, I had two girls barely poking out of the soil. Hopefully I'll see two more come up within 2hrs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Those “growmies” are weeds from your soil

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks bud.. also thanks to u ive learned their nothing to freak out about

• Like Like x 1
  13. Okay so next to my flower tent i have my mother plant vegging and shes givin me a great amount of cuttings, super healthy cutting sites
    [​IMG]

14. In the tent this evening did a lil moving around and some defoliating

Main Pineapple Chunk
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Solo cup
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2 Pineapple Chunk Clones
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Unknown Bag Seed
    Hetting frosty.. hoping she gives me a nice fat long bud up the stem!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    All together now!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. [​IMG]
    Today!!

Day 17 showing white pistols

• Like Like x 1
  17. Way to go mate. That one I uprooted is great so far. She's perky, and pushing up strong.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Moving pics getting better, bare with me..

Heres inside the flower tent today 18 showing.. dunno if its clear but getting frosty in real life

(Just watered)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can you try a portrait mode on your camera settings? Looking well mate. Mine are coming along. Only been 8 days now, so they're babies.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Will try portrait mode next time thanks for the suggestions