Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Wow she looks good..

But this plant will have to hermie to give me seeds.. im not worried about it giving seeds im worried about it being male and polinating my tent..

If it was hermie with no pollen sacks just seeds then ill leave it but thats not the case here.. if i leave “him” i wont get seeds from him but the rest of my plants will

3. I pulled them both.. went from 7 down to 4.. these last 4 are all fems forsure... but i still have an unknows seed in here.. shes fem so far, i hope she doesnt hermie on me..

But the two plants in question have been taken out and chopped of the main stem & trashed.. as it was only right.. lol

Will be updating this thread for the next 7-9 weeks as flowering progresses till harvest!!

4. Note to self: 9 days in darkness!!

5. Does seeds mean pollen sacks..??

Ill take a plant with seeds and bud.. what i wont except (untill i get into making seeds) a plant with pollen sacks fuckin up my knows fem plants

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seed and pollen sacks don't have to both be present together. But i think its far more likely they will be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Only if i had a separate growing space but not with these guranteed known fems around. I dont want them gettin frisky with each other

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wanna change my light schedule how do i go about it??

Do i keep the lights on till i want the new dark period to start or do i leave them off longer & turn them on when i want my new light time hrs to start??

Help me out here guys.. does it even matter how i do it??

• Like Like x 1
  9. Last pics of the yr.. 2018 is out 2019.. is in

5 plants in flower!! Started with 9 got rid of 4..

10 days in 12/12 light cycle!!

Pineapple chunk (1)
    Pineapple chunk clones (2)
    Pineapple chunk clone from
    clone (1) solo-cup
    Unknown bag seed (1)

Good harvest comming soon

Flower sites everywhere stick with me!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Changing the light schedule in this tent today.. currently its set to darkness from 2p.m to 2a.m..

Todat ill be changing to from 10-10..

So instead of goingbof at 2 this afternoon ill be adjusting the timer so lights will stay on till 10 tonight then start their new 12/12 light cycle..

I wont be messing with that anymore this grow.. dont want these to hermie on me

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'd been wanting to move my flower tent from 830am -830pm to something keeping them up later so I dont have to rush before 830. Did you find the best way to change time without stressing too much? Been wanting to do this exact thing but wasn't sure.

12. Ive never really done it so im not sure how much stress itll cause but it has to be done so i figured ill just get it over with.. i ask the forum & basically was told to just do it.. so, imma just do it lol.. im sure theyll be fine.. today was just, a longer day for them

• Like Like x 2
  13. Well I guess there's nothing to it but to do it. I wasn't sure whether to go with extended period of dark or light for the easiest transition.

14. Im not gone put too much thought into it.. im a pretty bad parent to my girls anyway.. lol

Water when i feel like it.. feed when i feel like it.. change their schedules unannounced.. cut shit off them all the time.. as long as their perky and have nice green foilage thats all that matters to me

15. Gotta keep a close eye on those bagseed. They can and most likely will throw a nanner when stressed. Best thing to do is treat em like royalty and try your best not to drastically change any schedule abruptly. Even then you gotta keep an eagle eye out for them.
    1200w Chinese LED 2 Vipar 300 2x4x5

• Like Like x 1
  16. I live haveing everything disled in perfect, nodoubt..

But because if everything being all good theirs really nothing for me to do..

A perfect eviorment is essemtial for an optimal grow, but it also makes growing boring!!

Perfect enviorment sll trimmed up watered placed/spaced out nicely and evenly.. nothing left to do.. bored now!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Update pics on the flower tent..

One Unknown Bag Seed & 5 pineapple chunk.. 3 clones & one seed and a clone from a clone.. also my solo cup is pineapple chunk too..

All flowering.. light switched 14 days ago.. pistols everywhere.. waittin on some frost..

I notice the plants on the left of the tent are lighter in green

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. One thing alot of growers miss or under estimate is the power of the light on their multi-outlet power strip.. yes the lights went out for the 12hr dark period as scheduled but the usually orange light from your power strip stays lit.. and imo can cause a perfectly healthy plant to hermie,
    So ive taken the liberty of covering myne up with s small piece of black electrical tape..

Imo temps can be a bit higher but it is what it is.. hope it brings out the phenos colors if present..

Also just feed the tent for the week..
    This is what i use and i use it only thru flowering after the stretch has ended..
    2ml of each to 1ltr of tap
    The bud candy i double and add 4ml to 1ltr of tap cuz its really just sugar for flavoring..

Wont add anything (only plain tap) in the last 2-3 weeks right b-4 harvest..[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. nice looking flowers forming b-4 buds form!!

[​IMG]

20. You’re missing out on key growth if only feeding water last two or three weeks. One week is enough for a flush if you do it right. That light won’t herm anything either, they’re either genetically hermies or they herm from stress. Plants look good though bud, a little burn coming on the new growth but you can fix that.

• Like Like x 1