Flower tent

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Sypha, Dec 22, 2018.

1. They was made for the weed industry

2. Im actually a lil confused on what exactly these things do..

Are they for humidifying or dehumidifying the curing jar??

When i first put my yeild into the jar & placed a boveda pack in i thought it wouldve brought the rH down to 62% as listed in the package.. but humidity stayed too high..

So i took the buds out and placed them in a plastic bin shook em’ up and let them dry a lil like this.. when they felt good to the touch i placed them back into the jar with the boveda pack.. now humidity is faily low, maybe 53% or so.. but in a few itll be too hydrated and rH will go back uo to about 70% or so maybe 73% rH..

Y is this.. is my boveda pack broken.. help a n#%ga out plz.!.!

3. Crazii, i guess i spoke just 1 min too soon.. lmao

Now that ive been back & forth & back & forth from in the jar to plastic container for airing & back to jar for curing then back into the container for airing out..

I think its finally set perfectly now.. were sitting at 62-63%rH now which is awsome.. temps @ 73-74°f which is great too!! (I hate celcius, not familiar with it lol)..

LET THE CURING BEGIN!!

Wont open again till about 2 days or so to let breath (like that for a week) then leave for 4 days then 1 week for 2 weeks b-4 diggin’ in..

Will definitely get a smoke report soon tho..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I believe you have to burb jars for a week or two to get humidity down(they have 4 packs of small round humidity meters for like 10$ on amazon) use those as ur burping, once the humidity gets to 60-62 then u throw in the packs to maintain humidity during curing and storage. Once u wanna smoke u wanna work humidity down to 55% and throw a pack in around there to maintain it for ur bud being currently smoked. I’m pretty sure they work both ways. Adding and removing moister to an extent... 10-15% adding or removing is probably wishful thinking.

Edit. Just read ur second msg. Looks like u burped them enough

5. Yea.. its sittin stable now.. its been about 3 days now..

Cant wait to sample later on tonight wit the wife.. going to wait atleast 3 weeks.. going to try for 4.. for supeior curing..

6. Got all the separate grow spaces ready, up & running!!

Here they are.. qb lights in for flowering photos and autos when i have space for autos to fit in the tent, blurples for vegging and autos mostly 1 blurple for mothers just to keep em livin’ and 2 blurples (alot of power - small space) for the autos..

Sharing a timer for autos and vegging as theyll run side by sude in the same light schedule 18/6, & separate timer for the qb flowering tent..

Flower tent!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Vegging space!!
    [​IMG]
    Auto space!!
    [​IMG]

Ohh i cant forget my lil cloning area.. with 1 cfl as clones dont need much light to take root..[​IMG]

Finally done it feels good.. super duper happy with the qb’s they really are the dummy boii bright..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Last 1 left in the tent..

Shes still not ready yet.. a couple days left for her..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you going to build a frame for the qb lights? Just saw the photo a page back on my phone of that auto. Her cola is tall asF lol. Looking good, is that the one you just chopped?

New Perpetual Grow Journal

9. #209 Sypha, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Thinkin of bringing her down today.. after smoking my last harvest.. its way too strong mann.. like super f#%kin’ strong yo.. 1/2 blunt & im fallin out in my seat with the blunt still in my hand lit.. got me feelin’ dopey as hell lol.. but this is an unknown swagg bag seed so will it be as strong of a thc high??

This one here has all clear trichs i was going to wait for amber but f#%k, idk now!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. If that's from bag seed, hard to on time. Harvest will always tell you, she could be one of those that ripens quickly. I would think about her grow traits, and get an estimate on harvest times based off previous grows. Maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  11. No previous as all swagg seeds come from different batches.. (different mexico niggaz with the brick weed)

This ones taking long to finish up if im going for amber.. but atm all her trichs are cloudy a.f.

Im going by trichs as i always do.. going by trichs is how i got this super strong batch.. i really wish i can share it with yall.. lol

Im probably not going to wait for wmbers to assure me i have 2 different effects of bud.. this Pineaplle Chunk is straight up couch stuck lock take yo ass to bed type of high mann..

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sometime during the next few harvests, and they'll be happening every other week for a bit. I'm going to spend about 75 and get a little mobile phone photo kit. I've already picked out what I want. Just need to wait a month to get it is all. I'm starting to see some trichs forming on the buds formed so far. Another 2.5 weeks, and I germinate that CandyDawg. I need to work out the dates on the calendar, but I should have harvested enough. By the time the Candy Dawgs are flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  13. C036C2AE-59E4-47E8-A5C7-6A41722951CF.jpeg BE0226FC-D62D-4986-AF29-F4EBFFAA47C2.jpeg 441E8F38-9DBC-4874-95A6-73937A7BA371.jpeg So this girl happened to grow a lil friend near her in her pot..

Crazii how these shits grow so fuckin fast.. its kinda like over night n pow a mushroom!!

Should i pull it or leave it??

Truthfully i dont like it!!

14. Okay so this is how u get clored bold and all other kind if texts from.. kool even different style fonts, awsome

15. 45E67DE1-7594-4DF3-A373-BFB4AB9043B0.jpeg 0DDE7021-2A8B-4F56-8618-8EA5FCFD5EB4.jpeg AE33F44F-9105-4110-87EE-86CBA9B9F858.jpeg 00F5BBE3-343D-4E6A-8341-C3B50A421D5D.jpeg 88D35E41-66E4-4B8E-B8B0-3A0271A643CC.jpeg B42F6C44-5B9C-4D44-9900-E69FD310129B.jpeg 3B75C484-31CC-42B6-9914-140BC052E400.jpeg I think i see some amber today.. does anyone agree.. plz be truthful, thanks!!

Attached Files:

16. There are a few man, it wont be long now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dont know why it posted to that one thought I was looking at the last one. Statement still stands though.... I'm high lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1